How to Transfer Crypto from Crypto.com to Coinbase

mariasusanjlee

How to Transfer Crypto from Crypto.com to Coinbase

Сообщение#1 » 06 апр 2022, 14:55

In this guide, I’m going to walk you through the steps on how you go about transferring cryptocurrency from your Buy coinbase stocks account over to a coinbase account.
So the first thing that we need is to grab the shareable receiving wallet address from our coinbase account so that we can use that when we’re transferring from crypto.com.
Contact number :- +1 855 ( 300 ) 1590
So the first thing we do is launch the coinbase application and for this guide, How to use Coinbase: A beginners guide to using coinbase I’ll be using bitcoin as the cryptocurrency to transfer. So I need to get that shareable bitcoin wallet address and there are a lot of different ways that you can go about getting this.
Once you’re in the Coinbase Login - Buy and Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, and moreapp, for me I’m going to go towards the bottom and click on where it says prices and then I’m going to click on bitcoin. And if you scroll down, you should be able to find where it says bitcoin wallet and click on that.
And then in the upper right-hand corner area click on this little thing that looks like a QR code and this is going to lead you to your receivable bitcoin wallet address.
So you’re going to copy this down by clicking on the copy button right there.
Once that’s copied, we’re going to go back to the home screen and then click on the crypto.com application. How to Transfer Crypto from [URL=https://sites.google.com/view/buysellcryptocoinsfromcoinbase/home]Coinbase login – Buy & Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum and all more to Coinbase[/URL] Since we’ll be transferring bitcoin what we’re going to do is click on where it says “transfer” towards the top.
This is going to be a withdrawal and we’re withdrawing crypto to other platforms so we’re going to select that option. Also, this is an external wallet so we’re going to click on the external wallet option.
And to add this receivable bitcoin wallet address that we had copied from coinbase, we’re going to click on the little plus sign in the upper right-hand corner and then select wallet address.
And in this example, it’s going to be bitcoin, so I’m going to click the bitcoin option.
In the wallet address area, How to Transfer Crypto from Coinbase to Crypto.com this is where we’re going to paste what we had copied earlier from coinbase. coinbase issues So paste that in right there and then for the wallet name just call it whatever you want. In my case, I put “Coinbase BTC”. After that click continues.
They’re going to send you an email to confirm your new wallet address.
So go over to your email, open it up and then towards the bottom of the email click the blue button where it says confirm withdrawal address.
And we can now see that that Coinbase Wallet – Buy & Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, and More with trust receivable wallet address is right there.
Click on where it says withdraw and then you need to enter how much bitcoin that you’d like to withdraw. I just entered the max amount here in this example. Click then on where it says withdraw and then it’s going to show us how much bitcoin that you’re sending, where it’s coming from, the network type, the fee, and the total amount of bitcoin there at the bottom.
And if everything looks good to you you can click confirm at the bottom it should take a little bit of time but eventually, coinbase connection issues this bitcoin should transfer over from your crypto.com account over to coinbase
So I hope this guide was helpful!
If you haven’t already, sign up for Coinbase here and get $5 off your first order.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Coinbase Login - Buy/Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more cryptographic forms of money Meaning I’ll receive a commission if you sign up through the links. This does not add any cost to you or to the decision you make from following this guide.

Вернуться в «Role Play Family»